Friday, January 27, 2017

Shuttle Mk 1-A

This was made from only one original model, the Revel Snaptite MTT model. Unfortunately I couldn't find a great picture of the actual model product, but it's this ship.



Not sure it's really a super "kit Bash" because all I did was cut out the front, and put some extra pieces of scrap plastics in a couple places, then turn it around and give it a re-paint. Still counts as a custom mod though, so ... eh.

BAM....

Shuttle Mk 1-A



Mk 1-A because it's my first shuttle and its Armed.

1 comment:

  1. First of all let me thank you for you're excellent work with the Shipyard and everything around it. You're blog truly helped when I first started out with FFG Star Wars. Now I was wondering if it would be possible to get a Lucrehulk-class Droid Control Ship and the Lucrehulk-class battleship to the Shipyard? I've been waiting for them to show up. I own everything released for all three games but nothing there as of yet. Please help, I think you are my only hope. :D

    ReplyDelete